We've made a list of questions for you, the answers to which will help you successfully start working with HilltopAds.
- How to launch and manage ad campaigns?
- How can I fund my account?
- What ad formats are available?
- What are the restrictions for ad campaigns?
- How can I refund?
- What are the traffic channels?
- What about API?
- What additional info can you pass to the URL?
We can add the following parameters to your URL: geo – ISO country code; zoneid – Traffic source identifier; adid – Ad/banner identifier; campaignid – Campaign identifier; category – Category Non-Mainstream/Mainstream; cpmbid – CPM rate for campaign; price – For CPM campaigns this placeholder provides the price of 1 ad impression. For CPC campaigns it provides the price of 1 click on the ad; browsername – Browser name
- What conversion tracking methods do you support?
We support postback (also known as server to server (S2S)) conversion tracking method. Please contact your manager (contacts are in the header) to set up a CPA campaign and perform test conversion.
- How to sell traffic?
- How to set up an ad zone on my site?
- Payment options and timescales
- How to monetize my Facebook community?
- How to monetize my WordPress site?
- How much time does HilltopAds take to approve my website?
After you have installed the code on the site, it automatically passes verification. Then you can set ad zones and monetize your traffic.
Also check out our simple step by step guide to HilltopAds personal account!