Please be informed, the Statistics are updated every 15-20 minutes by UTC.
Statistics is a powerful tool that helps publishers analize their sold traffic based on different parameters such as GEO, ad format, browser and so on.
To get statistics, please do the following:
- Go to the Statistics section of your HilltopAds account;
- Choose the necessary parameters to get results;
- Click on the Get statistics button.
Also you can Export results in a CSV or CSV for Excel format.
What parameters are available?
- Format is an advertising format that you use to monetize a website.
- Site is all your added sites.
- Zone is a list of all created zones in your account. You can choose one or several zones.
To know an ID of a zone, please navigate to the Manage Site & Zones section and check IDs under the name of the created zones.
- Country is a list of all countries from where your traffic was sold.
- Grouping is a parameter by which the final results should be grouped. You can group results by Date, Site ID, Zone, SubID1, Format, GEO, Device, Browser, Browser + its Version, OS, OS + its version, Language, Uniqueness for format and Connection type.
Uniqueness for format is a parameter that is showing unique impressions. By default the statistics will be grouped by Date. In such a case you will see in general a number of impressions, CPM rates and revenue.
- Date period is a time for which you want to check the statistics.