Data is current as of 01/01/2021.
Affiliate marketing is based on mutual trust between advertisers, publishers and ad networks. We want to support this trust and develop a partnership, so here is something that will help us to do that – a referral program.
We will tell you about the HilltopAds Referral program, how you can participate in the program and how much you can earn as a HilltopAds referral.
How does this work? It’s simple – you recommend HilltopAds to other publishers or advertisers and get rewarded.
You can set up everything on your account’s “Referral program” page.
How much can I earn?
You can see the amount of income you can get for every type of user:
- 5% Advertisers – if an advertiser joins HilltopAds with your referral link, you will get 5% of the income we earn from what this user spends on the ad campaign;
- 5% Publishers – if a publisher signs up to HilltopAds with your link, you will earn 5% of what we got for the placement of this user.
You can track all the results for the last month with these metrics:
- Referrals total – the number of users signed up with your link;
- Active – the number of active users;
- Earnings from advertisers;
- Earnings from publishers.
The “links & promo” tab is automatically opened when you go to the Referral program page. There you can find your unique referral link, which other users have to use to sign up to HilltopAds and start working.
A Referral link can be altered. For example, you can track all the places which users come from by adding a “subID” parameter that can transfer zoneID and other sources to the statistics.
Where can I post my link?
You can use your referral link in different ways:
- post it on social media or in messengers;
- pin it to the description of the YouTube video where you can describe all the advantages and your personal experience of working with us;
- publish it to different forum boards.
You can also use banners provided as JS-code in the “links & promo” tab. The content and formats of them vary. Available formats are 728x90, 468x60, 300x250, 160x1600.
What else can you do?
- Track all the users you brought, detailed parameters and overall statistics In the “referral list” tab.
- Download detailed statistics In the “Statistics” tab. You can group data by different parameters: date, referrer (the source that users came from), subId, geo, and referral (the list of users who signed up with your link).
If this article was helpful, go to our blog. We post on various topics: referral programs, the latest tendencies of affiliate marketing, industry news, tools, successful cases and our advice on how to increase your results.