Please note you need to have an admin access to a Hubspot website.
To verify your website please follow these steps:
Add a website to HilltopAds
- Go to the HilltopAds account.
- Go to the Manage Site & Zones section.
- Click on the button ADD SITE, specify a website domain and select a category - mainstream (if your site doesn't have any age restrictions) or non-mainstream (if your website contain 18+ content). Copy a meta tag.
For Blogspot sites only verification with Meta Tag is available.
Add a meta tag to the Hubspot website
- Go to the editing page of your main website page or blog.
- Click on the Settings button, then scroll down until you see the Advanced options section.
- Clicking on this section will reveal a list where you can see a special field where you need to insert the copied meta tag.
- Insert the meta tag into the HTML of your website's homepage.
- Return to the HilltopAds account and click on the Verify button.
After clicking, verification occurs automatically.
If this does not happen, then the following is possible:
- the tag is inserted in the wrong place (insert the tag in the HTML code of the main page of your site before the </head> tag)
- not all of the code was copied (copy and paste the code again)
- sometimes technical problems are possible, so please write to the manager
Please be informed that the auto verification is unavailable for websites which link contains a CMS's platform domain (for example, https://yourwebsite.hubspot.com). In this case, you had better use a Direct/Smart Link for traffic monetization or contact your personal manager.